Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,500+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main function of the position would be to oversee the creation and deployment of our Global Onboarding Program.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Be an expert in digital learning deployment
- Oversee and manage the creation of new onboarding program for customer service agents.
- Create processes related to the capture and processing of content as well as the usage and maintenance of programs.
- Through innovation and experimentation determine the best mediums to share different forms of learning content.
- Use data to influence decisions relating to training, tools and processes.
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of digital learning.
- Adopt an agile approach to project management. lead multiple project teams comprised of instructional designers, content developers and subject matter experts to deliver at speed.
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scres.
- Excellent project management capability is essential for this role. A proven track record of managing complex projects is a must.
- A process driven approach to work with demonstrable ability to create and implement SOPs.
- Experience managing teams, setting SLAs and KPIs and ensuring that sufficient people and resources are in place to meet them.
- Good understanding of learning infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance and best practices.
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels.
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages a plus.
It is preferred, though not required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, etc.
#melbourne #sydney #kualalumpur #singapore #bangkok #manila #london #sanfrancisco #losangeles #shenzhen #hongkong #TRNG #PRJM #CUS #4 #LI-LH1