Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand
This is a full time, permanent role in Bangkok, Thailand. Full relocation and Visa sponsorship provided.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 74 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
The Business Intelligence developer will be part of the Data team you will analyze business processes and business information requirements in order to produce a set of business intelligence and management dashboard requirements for different operational parts of the business.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications to support decision making processes for all key users within the CEG (Customer Experience Group) business unit
- Business counterpart for all data related inquiries and requirements to facilitate an efficient collaboration process with your stakeholders: Business Analytics, Product Owner, Business Operations and Data teams
- Work in a team of BI analyst through all phases of a BI project lifecycle by applying company best practices in the rollout of BI solutions
- Contribute to the overall data warehouse strategy within CEG on data points sitting within your supporting business unit to simplify the access to data and improve the overall data foundation for reporting
- Define a strategy to increase data literacy and data understanding within CEG in alignment with peers from other Business Units and Data teams
- Provide use case driven BI tool training on various Data Products available within Agoda
- Consult business partners on BI solutions for key strategic business unit initiatives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data model and business domain to ensure reports meet CEG needs
- Create technical documentation of report logic and processes for both - internal usage CEG BI team and as documentation for end-users.
- Strong education background with degrees in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Systems (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Strong experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualization
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Big Query)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly (due to the steep learning curve involved) are essential
- A self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learning, high achieving, “can do” mentality
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
#london #taipei #madrid #seoul #warsaw #amsterdam #tokyo #budapest #hongkong #dublin #paris #prague #beijing #sydney #hcmc #london #munich #telaviv #melbourne #newyork #sanfrancisco #losangeles #shanghai #ENG #IT #4 #LI-PK1