Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
- Manage the day-to-day A/P financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards
- Supervise day to day operations and month end closing for payment side
- Coordination with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate data is available for preparation of daily ,weekly and monthly reports
- Provide report and analyze the company's financial performance to support management decision making
- Liaison with hotels, credit card provider and banks
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company's operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Identify and drive process and technology improvement opportunities
- Provides oversight, training, and coaching to department associates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in accounts payable , risk control or Finance functions with some experience at management level
- Familiar with local/US GAAP and strong knowledge & compliance in financial & accounting management and internal control
- CPA and audit background are preferred
- Proficiency in ERP experience would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Energetic, initiative with good communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
** Bangkok based role, relocation provided for expat **
#LI-NS2 #3 #ACCT #FIN #Kualalumpur #Manila #Taipei