Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Director, Strategic Partnerships
At Agoda, our partnership network covers leading brands in travel, eCommerce, social media, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, shared economy businesses, mobile operators, loyalty and membership programs. To be successful in this role, we require someone who has in-depth understanding of relationships, value chain, competitive risks and opportunities, and how to measure performance by growth in transactions and traffic through above partners.
*** This role will be based in Bangkok HQ Office ***
- Identifying strategy direction of our global partnership development based on user behavior, our brand strength, competition landscape, product line up and potential impact.
- Developing pipeline of leads in a wide spectrum of channels based on the defined strategy, with support from our global partner relationship management team.
- Developing relationships and engage with the most significant partners at the highest level.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all in-house technology and oversee technical discussions leading to the successful implementation and on-going integration with partners’ systems
- Working with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels.
- Frequent and efficient communication within the organization at all levels
Required Skills & Attributes
- 7+ years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships experience in fast-paced technology company
- 5+ years of complex contract negotiation and new business development.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - able to multi task, prioritize and coordinate resources
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Comfort presenting to Senior Leadership
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree/ MBA preferred
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #BD #3 #LI-TR3