**This is a Bangkok Based Role**
Are you a brilliant story teller who’s able to pitch content ideas at the drop of a hat? Is your content compelling and bursting with creativity? If so, we’re looking for you. We’re currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, recruitment marketing professional with a unique blend of marketing communications and digital demand generation to join our high-growth, fast-paced Recruitment Marketing team at Agoda.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is proud to be one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has over 2.5 million daily visitors from over 200 countries, searching over 2 million properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
As Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing data-driven employer branding content (from long-form articles, to punchy and attention grabbing social posts, and high-production value recruitment videos) and managing multifaceted campaigns to generate demand from qualified candidates from around the world.
This role is ideal for someone with a background at a creative agency or in content marketing who is familiar with developing high quality content to tight deadlines, and works well across multiple stakeholders and teams: from business leaders, recruitment, brand & PR, to creative agencies and freelancers. Recruitment experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What you’ll do:
- Design and build exciting content and visual assets for recruitment programs and employer branding campaigns (e.g. blog articles, social posts, videos, and print)
- Produce high production value recruitment videos to showcase our global teams and employer
- Partner with recruitment team members, creative agencies and freelancers on recruiting efforts.
- Collaborate with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and develop supporting initiatives
- Support the Recruitment Marketing Manager on a wide range of communication, branding, media relations, and recruitment marketing initiatives.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience creating exciting and innovative online content, including copy-writing, video production/project management, and graphic design.
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally, and partner with senior stakeholders to identify and drive shared objectives
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Fluency in English is a must. Thai or second language a plus.
- Recruiting/employer branding experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.