**This is a Bangkok Based Role*
If you believe that employee communications is the most important—and challenging—communications job at a company that cares about its culture and growth, then we're looking for you.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is proud to be one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has over 2.5 million daily visitors from over 200 countries, searching over 2 million properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting how we communicate the story around how we hire, develop and support our 5,000+ employees around the world. You will work closely with our Recruitment Marketing and People teams to develop and execute global employee communication campaigns and apply a consistent brand voice across all channels.
We’re looking for someone who can come up with creative, innovative ideas to inform, motivate, and delight our employees; skillfully manage and assist executives with their team communications; and get in the trenches to lead and execute plans and make things happen. You'll need to be both a team player and a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. You will build relationships across the company to learn about new projects and initiatives that the broader community should hear about.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Design and execute creative employee communications initiatives that align our growing, global organization around core business objectives and provide measurable value where our employees gather (Facebook Workplace, Slack) and find information (Zendesk, Confluence, Sharepoint)
- Partner with our Recruitment Marketing and People teams, senior leaders and other business lines across the company to shape and deliver effective employee messaging.
- Plan, produce and edit exciting content that drives employee engagement for our company-wide channels, including organizational and employee narratives, emails, articles and slide presentations.
- Work closely with our People Team to project manage internal communications, strategic plans, and initiatives from beginning to end.
- Support the execution of company Town Halls, QBR wrap-up sessions, Q&A and more. This includes meeting with senior stakeholders and other individuals in the business leading up to these events, as well as post-event debriefs.
- 5+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications
- Strong presentation and partnership skills that you will draw upon to present your ideas, work with different stakeholders, and drive your initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and editing skills in English
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills
- Ability to utilize data (survey data, production costs, participation rates) to influence outcomes and provide insights on initiatives and projects
- Familiarity with platforms to help manage your workflows (Asana or equivalent) as well as employee engagement tools (Facebook Workplace, Slack, Zendesk, or equivalent)
- Hands-on content creation experience: video production & editing, basic graphic design skills
- Natural-born collaborator, matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, but also open to individuals with non-traditional experiences
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.