Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
We are looking for a passionate Technical sourcer who will help us strategically yet rapidly grow our world-class team in Bangkok and other countries across the globe. You should be passionate about recruiting first-rate talents that will add value to the business. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Agoda scale our business globally.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements for our key roles and the impact on the company's overall strategy
- Develop the sourcing strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Utilize tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, search engines, and other channels to source and qualify candidates
- Stay abreast of tech trends and news to gain competitive advantage
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing programs, strategically plan and manage impactful sourcing campaigns and events
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-growing tech company or top-tier agency
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search, and advanced/ creative search strategies
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging senior-level passive candidates
- Resourceful and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the industry and brand
- Highly passionate about recruitment
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know. To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.