Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 80 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Are you looking for a rare opportunity to work at dynamic and fast-growing business development team?
The Strategic Partnerships team focuses on creating long term value for Agoda, partner companies and the end customer by delivering a superior travel booking experience across merchant platforms at best in class prices. Our partnerships network covers leading brands in travel, ecommerce, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, mobile operators, loyalty and membership programs.
Senior Manager – Strategic Partnerships
We are seeking a Senior Manager, in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth efforts for Travel Distribution (Agoda supply network and B2B) partnerships. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing highly impactful partnerships with accommodation suppliers / clients globally.
- Drive profitable growth of the Strategic Partnerships Travel Distribution business globally
- Manage all aspects of Travel Distribution partnerships strategy, including prospecting and onboarding new partners, account management and performance optimization.
- Develop and document optimization plans, financial metrics and goals for Key Accounts.
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities; analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Define and implement account management best practices for B2B partners.
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as with finance operations and customer service, to ensure Agoda’s customer-centric approach is being met and built into these partnerships.
- Work closely with Product Owners to identify business needs and drive development of features, vision, and deals that can be experimented on to promote scalability.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with sales, account management, strategic partnerships or e-commerce in the tech or travel industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies.
- Ability to clearly define and communicate business cases for new feature development and integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Self-starter who identifies new opportunities, relentlessly drives growth and pushes projects forward.
- Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong data analysis skills to extract business insights and recommendations.
- Knowledge of SQL an advantage.
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment.
- Outcome focused and good team player.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#Bangkok #Singapore #Shanghai #HongKong #LI-TR2