About working at Agoda:
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
As a Market Manager based in Dubai, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs) for specific destinations by fostering new relationships and optimizing existing ones;
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and maintain competitiveness on Agoda’s website;
- The ability to communicate well with partners through phone and in-person meetings to help grow our business portfolio including preparation of relevant presentation materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings;
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners;
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models;
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems;
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources;
- Participate in market research as required;
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports, including the reporting of weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required;
- Ability to analyze large sets of data in order to uncover previously missed opportunities;
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders;
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationships;
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel when required;
- Business Development experience in the online/e-commerce industry is preferred.
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-RM1 #3 #PS #dubai #BD #mecca