Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,700+ strong organization spread globally across 10 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact centre support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products. Whilst to date Agoda has been focused on providing best-in-class access to hotel and non-hotel accommodation, we are soon to also provide access to airline travel.
We are currently seeking to hire a Learning & Development Programs Senior Specialist (based in Kuala Lumpur) to specifically focus on management and leadership development. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Kuala Lumpur office. The main functions of the position would be to collaborate with Talent Development, People and Operations teams to analyze, design, develop and deliver L&D programs that focus on developing the skills set of our managers.
*** This position is open to international candidates. Relocation and visa support will be provided. ***
The person who takes on the role will help the Learning and Development Programs Manager for Leadership Development in the following:
- Analyze current learning needs of managers, as they align to the overall center goals and objectives.
- Design the learning experience and develop learning content.
- Deliver programs that focus on performance management, feedback, coaching and other operational capabilities.
- Employ innovative, scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including action learning programs, mentoring, self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mobile learning, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Manage and evaluate these leadership programs.
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery and the impact of action items related to the above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enabler of change and development (Coaching exp)
- Teaches others to teach
- Coaching experience, including coaching coaches on coaching
- Ability to work remotely, independently and collaboratively
- Great facilitator
- Communicates with great clarity and a focus on practical application
- Creates experiences for people to learn from; challenges and guides
- Connects well with people from all levels of the organization
- Non-ego-centric and humble, yet energetic and driven
- Experienced in developing learning programs
- Define learning objectives, including understanding root-causes
- Proven record in creating something from nothing.
- Source and develop content, including making it relevant and directly useful to specific roles (We prefer own development over outsourcing.)
- Work with practitioners to translate methods into learning content
- Build stand-alone course kits for managers to deliver
- Minimum of eight years experience in the BPO / contact center industry, four years of which in a senior Learning and Development or Training role.
Undergraduate degree from a top university expected; advanced degrees welcome
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#newdelhi #dubai #dubai #jakarta #melbourne #sydney #kualalumpur #singapore #bangkok #manila #london #berlin #rome #madrid #paris #bucharest #warsaw #warsaw #TRNG #PRJM #CUS #4 #LI-LH1