How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, smart, curious and detail-oriented candidate with a mindset of building and optimizing quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
The Content Operations Team develops large-scale projects to optimize and innovate content on Agoda across a global market. As a Content Operations Specialist, you will be supporting the set up and execution of these projects. This includes creating and overseeing projects, conducting market and competitor research, and collaborating with other teams/vendors on innovate content features.
This is a full-time position based in our Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to the Content Operations Manager.
- Assist in the planning and support of content projects and processes
- Collaborate with team to standardize workflows
- Create and conduct trainings with internal teams and vendors
- Oversee proper execution of projects and troubleshoot problems
- Create and maintain dashboards to track performance and productivity against KPIs
- Support content product development by acquiring, reviewing and editing data
- Support content intake and upkeep in backend content management system
- Conduct data mining and analysis of content items
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required; SQL preferred
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
#bangkok #QA #PRDM #SUPL #3 #LI-VV1