Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.a Agoda employs over 4,0000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe.
We have experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for a fresh grad candidates who are interested to learn working process of global company. If you're someone who is excited about working in global firm in an international work environment, Agoda Bangkok is a great place for you
When it comes to the most important core function of the company, we provide an international environment enriched with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation. Our finance team is located and centralized in our Bangkok global operations office. With more than 130+ professionals, we're supporting Agoda's finance operations across the globe.
As an Accounting Admin Assistant, you will be working closely with Accounting team to help their daily and monthly operational tasks as well as assisting on some projects related to financial operations and accounting system. This individual will be handling administration tasks including data entry and keeping transaction records for our Accounting Receivable team of 6 professionals and reporting directly to our Accounts Receivable Manager. Accounting / finance background is a plus but not mandatory - We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks.
- Record various payment transactions on a daily and monthly basis
- Assist in importing files into the accounting system
- Assist in the compilation of daily and bi-weekly reports for the use of other stakeholders such as treasury and tax teams
- Send payment remittances to suppliers
- Work with the Account Receivable (AR) team to understand the impact of new products and projects on day to day AR operations
- Other ad hoc work such as reconciling data sets
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Business Administration.
- Good English Communication
- Quick learner
- Someone who can work independently and confident to ask questions when in doubt
Interested candidate please submit your English resume to us. The team will contact you directly for the next step recruitment process.
This is a 9 months contract position.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#ACCT #FIN #contract #2 #LS-NS2