Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role
As an Arabic speaking Business Development Director - Partner Services for the Middle East, you will be based in our Dubai office. Your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (KPI’s) and growth expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals. In so doing, this individual will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop valued long-term partnerships will be a key to the success in this role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) managing a large team that is responsible for hotel partnerships in the Middle East markets (2) devising and implementing strategies that grow Agoda’s footprint in the Middle East (3) develop tools/processes to ensure greater internal operational efficiencies, and (4) lead, develop and coach staff to achieve business goals.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Ensure competitiveness of product consistency.
- Build and develop hotel partnerships to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Develop new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Develop global distribution agreements and instigate roll out operations.
- Attend and participate to all relevant tradeshows, workshops and events.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Leadership with strong interpersonal skills in working with medium to large sized teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long term relationships.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
- Fluency in Arabic.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#dubai #PS #5 #LI-RM1 #paris #singapore #london #milan #rome