Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 80 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Workplace Experience Senior Manager:
The role is an integral part of the Workplace Experience team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at Agoda outstanding! From creating collaborative and inspiring work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying energizing amenities through to welcoming our guests and employees everyday with radiant smiles – the Workplace Experience team pushes the boundaries of the everyday workspace.
We expect the successful candidate to be highly proactive, highly responsible and accountable for their work, able to independently perform a variety of tasks and bring their energy and can-do attitude to the role and team. This role will require a strong understanding of the business and the ability to navigate between strategic vision and tactical execution and results delivery. The successful individual will help lead the team and drive decision-making by bringing data and insights to the table. The successful candidate will need to partner closely with internal/external partners including senior leaders across the company (i.e. VP sales, CTO, COO, CFO, General Counsel and more). The successful candidate will:
- Lead a team of project managers to develop agile & scalable solutions to enable business resiliency and footprint needs and to create workplace experiences that keep Agoda team members engaged, inspired and productive.
- Leverage project management skills to deploy workplace solutions such as fire & health safety preparedness, implement facilities management systems, benchmark and manage facilities-related budgets.
- Proactively manage and inform stakeholders, across various departments and geographic locations, so they are aware of any challenges that may arise in our occupancy and user services including real estate, facilities services, event organization needs
- Leverage internal resources and third-party vendors to enhance our workplace offerings and support global employees in over 50 locations
- Create summarized reports and habitual tracking for project progress and presenting highlights to senior leadership.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in related field a strong advantage (Business, Finance, Communications, Psychology etc.)
- Minimum 7-10 years' of Project Management skills are a must
- People Management experience
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken (presentation skills is a must)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-driven and strong analytics skills
- Intellectually curious about human behavior, seeks to innovate and experiment with novel approaches to improve the workplace experience
- Good presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with international teams and management on all levels
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#HR #PRJM #LI-NS2 #KualaLumpur #Taipei