About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
- Present the Agoda.com brand and the benefits of becoming part of our supply network to new partners
- Facilitate a good onboarding experience on Agoda’s platform over the phone (or occasional local visits if required)
- Provide support to properties to complete the registration process
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on our extranet and any related tools & systems
- Be the first point of contact and Agoda representative for our new partners
- Minimum 12 months of experience in contacting potential partners informing them about business development opportunities
- Confidence in phone conversations with new partners
- Target driven and demonstrate persistence in following through
- Handling objections efficiently to achieve regional onboarding goal
- Good computer skills and ability to quickly learn new tools and systems
Please note fluency in both English and Hebrew is an essential requirement of this role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK as we would not offer visa support on this position.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#london #PS #2 #LI-HR1 #BD