ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
What does the team of Key Account Managers love about Agoda?
Key Account Managers work on the cutting edge of technology at a scale that very few e-commerce companies in the world today can offer.
Our website traffic is driven by the most sophisticated marketing engines in the world, and our top-notch website and app generate large volumes of bookings, making Agoda a significant and reliable business partner.
The work has a global scope, which means you get to work with our teams across several geographies.
What the team will focus on:
Relationship Management: Own the commercial relationship with the world’s largest hotel chains (such as Accor, Marriott and Hilton) and foster outcome-oriented relationships with stakeholders across the businesses (in Product, Marketing, Legal etc.) to drive engagement and advocacy for your success.
Account Management: Drive hotel chain performance to ensure our product offering is attractive for our customers by securing competitive rates, availability and engagement from our hotel partners. Performance Management: Monitor results, identify opportunities, strategize and put an action plan in place.
Innovate: Be creative and suggest new product features and identify new programs that you can experiment with.
- Own the performance of APAC hotel chains including revenue performance and supply competitiveness
- Lead, inspire and drive the performance of the APAC Key Accounts teams - including training, mentorship, technical skill development and sustainability
- Represent the global chain performance team in Bangkok, engaging senior leadership and key stakeholders to drive forward the Key Accounts performance
- Maintain the highest command of performance metrics and data sets to drive decision making
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations around forward planning, ensuring the Key Accounts team is thinking strategically on how we can drive additional value to our customers and hotel partners
- Prioritize operational scale, ensuring there is minimal spillage into manual tasks
- Work with industry experts and hotel partners to innovate and out-pace the development of our competitors to ensure our products and performance ability is cutting edge
Competencies / Skills
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Eloquent and able to represent Agoda with top decision makers of global hotel chains.
- A humble and empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda
- Results oriented and a methodical approach to driving progress
- 7+ years’ experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company (3+ years in managerial/team lead function)
- 7+ years’ experience within a Account Management and/or Business Dev with proven track record
- SQL, Hadoop, Kibana, XML and data modelling would be beneficial
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business/economics or related field
- 360 vision on supply strategy and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#bangkok #BD #4 #LI-RM1 #PS #CNSL