agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG).
Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40+ languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Journey with us as we explore new markets!
In this role you are going to support the daily work of the HR department.
You will be asked to help us with ad hoc tasks, such as administration, documentation handling, project coordination and assist with process improvement initiatives.
This opportunity offers an insight into corporate human resources processes and allows you to participate in special HR & Talent management projects.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Hungarian)
- high integrity
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- proficiency in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- ongoing studies for at least 6 months
- availability for work for at least 20 hours/week
- positive, enthusiastic approach
- part-time, paid internship opportunity
- flexible working time
- professional experience and industry knowledge
- collaborative and dynamic office environment in the heart of Budapest
#budapest #LI-AV1 #1