Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG).
Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Journey with us.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Budapest.
Learn more about us: "Looking for customer service jobs? Join Agoda Budapest"
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our contact center. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our international contact center network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- Excellent French & English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field
- Must have a strong skill of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
#budapest #paris #brussels #nice #marseille #rouen #lyon #toulouse #MGMT #3 LI-AV1