Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
As an Associate Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to a high performing team, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Agoda’s objectives
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, superiors, and colleagues across departments
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Prepare and present high-quality weekly reports
- Participate in regular meetings with senior management to review market performance
- Drive strategy and execution
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency
- Initiate and host partner events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful record of consistent performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
- Adapting well to and being energized by change
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.