Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,500+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
*** This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Relocation support and full visa sponsorship will be provided to the successful candidate.***
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage key L&D initiatives through effective project management skills
- Analyze performance gaps and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Design and develop world-class training content and other L&D solutions
- Deliver training effectively to build target knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metrics
- Lead interactions between and collaborate with L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams to agree on and achieve L&D goals
- Answer the queries of the staff about L&D solutions and practices
- For some training sessions, it might require our L&D specialist to deliver the training outside regular office hours
- Has project management and planning skills
- Able to design and develop training that meet learning objectives
- Has excellent training delivery skills
- Has good communication skills
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese language (JLPT N1 or JPT 850) is a must; prefer native Japanese speaker
Someone who can work very well with Microsoft office applications would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, and management skills are a plus.
Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in L&D functions and/or Customer Experience-related functions to be eligible for this role.
#tokyo #osaka #bangkok #manila #singapore #kualalumpur #beijing #shanghai #shenzhen #CUST #TRNG #3 #LI-LH1