Agoda's product team is responsible for ensuring our customers and partners have the best user experience imaginable, through innovation and great design, coordinating focus groups, parsing customer feedback, and analyzing millions of data points to make sure you have what you need, when you need it.
Reporting to Head of Product Recruitment, the Team Lead / Senior Recruiter is the core member and part of the key drivers for all aspects of global talent acquisition for Agoda’s product organization. The dynamic product recruitment team works closely with Chief Product Officer and Head of Technology Recruitment as well as co-owns strategy, processes, implementation, and execution of multi-channels recruitment for both active and passive candidates across all target industries and regions.
This role is based at Agoda Bangkok office, full-time.
- Oversee day-to-day recruitment of the assigned positions in product department
- Ensure successful recruitment delivery against pre-defined SLAs and KPIs
- Taking part in the development of direct talent sourcing, selection standards, processes, and tools
- Partner with the product hiring teams for end-to-end recruitment as well as position-specific talent acquisition strategy and processes. Prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, such as, targeted recruitment campaigns
- Regularly provide most up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis, insights, and advices for the hiring teams
- 3+ years experiences gained from working within TMT, OTAs, Internet, e-Commerce industry, or notable international enterprises, with at least 2 years in talent acquisitions in fast-paced, dynamic global organizations
- Proven recruitment track record in successfully meeting global standards, KPIs and metrics through a robust recruiting process
- Have professional international experiences from both corporate (in-house) and agency set-up, is a plus
- Experience and hands-on in ATS implementation and integration, recruitment process improvement, global talent mapping and sourcing
- Excel in stakeholder management.
- Possess solid commercial, technical, and overall business acumen
- Fluent in English (native or bilingual)
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
#singapore #sanfrancisco #seattle #luxembourg #amsterdam #newyork #london #HR #CNSL #3 #LI-SM1