How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As Content Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the geographical content of our properties and other geographical entities. You will also be the point of contact for some of our projects in Bangkok, Thailand. You will support local geographical content and projects and continuously improve the quality of content on the agoda.com website. You will be in frequent contact with our Partner Services team to acquire content essentials, including the strategic location of properties and landmarks.
This is a full-time position based in our Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to Content Operations Manager.
- Liaise with local and international teams to identify and solve issues
- Initiate and monitor the accuracy of geographical entities to ensure that our content meets the highest standard
- Support geo-related projects to continuously improve our content and competitiveness
- Prepare and handle presentations related to team projects
- Conduct and summarize reports to ensure the team’s KPIs are accomplished
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (Minimum TOEIC score should be 800)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite of programs is a must
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Experience in Geography is a plus
- Experience using GIS software such as ArcGIS, QGIS is a plus
- Knowledge of database systems, structures, and querying languages, such as SQL
- Strong team player with great analytical skill and a multicultural worldview
- Self-motivated, smart working and able to meet tight deadlines
#bangkok #QA #PRDM #SUPL #3 #LI-VV1