Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Agoda is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support hiring for our Customer Experience Group, the largest team in the company that handles customer and partner interactions every day across multiple sites in many different languages. You will help to grow and strengthen our business by finding and engaging the best multilingual customer service agents for our Budapest site initially with specific focus on German speaking agent hiring. You are passionate about recruitment and are able to think out of the box in order to build a strong talent pipeline.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
You will be responsible for:
• Partnering with hiring teams to understand their staffing requirements and goals
• Coming up with innovative ideas to actively source candidates and implementing initiatives to attract top talent
• Handling the full end to end recruitment process whilst ensuring an exquisite candidate experience
• Providing up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis, insights and advice
• You have a solid recruiting experience in Europe and have a good understanding of the candidate market
• You are experienced in candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing & offer management
• You are a strong stakeholder manager/relationship builder, capable of building trust and credibility with Hiring Managers
• You are fluent in both English and German
• You are located in, or amenable to relocate to Budapest Hungary
• You have strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
• You are a confident communicator with the ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
• You are results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
Good to have:
• Recruiting experience for customer service roles preferably in a fast-growing tech company, customer service environment or related recruitment consultancy.
• Proven track record of meeting hiring goals in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics driven environment
• Knowledge of the multi-lingual customer service talent landscape across Europe/EMEA
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#budapest #HR #4 #LI-MB1