**Bangkok-based role (Relocation provided)**
Agoda is an innovative Online Travel Agency that is constantly expanding its reach through strategic innovations and data driven experimentations. Finance as a key stakeholder plays a critical role in enabling these new innovations for Agoda.
We are looking for a talented, results-oriented Senior Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office - New Business Initiatives team. You will have the opportunity to drive the implementation of these initiatives for Finance by partnering with IT finance, Product, Legal, Partner Services, Customer Experience Group and Marketing.
You are expected to have strong presence and provide your finance point of view clearly and convincingly to other stakeholders. You must be comfortable working independently, dealing with ambiguity, be organized and possess effective interpersonal skills to successfully partner with the cross functional teams. Your ability to influence, communicate and drive change and value to the business will be critical.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project manage and implement various company-wide strategic initiatives as well as Finance internal projects. Think through the implications to various finance teams and drive all the work streams to complete deliverables in line with commitments.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate or standardize activities and automate where possible – make finance and related processes as simple and effective as possible (keeping internal customer in mind).
- Represent finance on a cross-functional integration team with strong influence to ensure that they incorporate finance requirements into the product development
- Assist with UAT testing and monitor the finance related impacts post-launch. Troubleshoot any issues with IT Finance and Product
Required Skills and Personal Traits:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other university degree specialization accompanied with professional accounting qualification
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of driving transformational initiatives through successful execution and ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem solving, influencing and change management skills. Ability to think out of the box and make judgement calls.
- Attention to details, self-motivating with continuous improvement mindset. High learning agility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and planning skills with solid interpersonal skills
- High level of dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business acumen.
#seattle #singapore #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #washingtondc #shanghai #newyorkcity #london #sanfrancisco #munich #chicago #tokyo #boston #hongkong #kualalumpur #brussels #paris #frankfurt #PRJM #sydney #melbourne #perth #beijing #paris #zurich #geneva #wroclaw #FIN #5 #LI-SE1