アゴダ® (www.agoda.com) は、急成長を遂げているオンラインホテル予約のプラットフォームを世界規模で提供している企業です。世界中に多くの取り扱いホテルを持ち、38ヶ国語でサービスを提供しています。Agoda.com を運営する Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. は2005年にオンライン旅行ビジネスの専門家だった2人により立ち上げられました。さらに2007年に Booking Holdings社 により合併され、これにより Booking HoldingsはOTA業界で最も多くのホテルを取り扱う企業となり立つことができました。 Booking Holdingsは NASDAQ 上場企業であり（Nasdaq：BKNG）、S&P 500にも数えられています。
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great
This position is for vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) within Agoda. The role of Senior Recruiter acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for volume hiring positions. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions in Japan and promoting Agoda as employer of choice.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Hiring Managers to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews (Skype and face-to-face) and negotiate offers with candidates
- Partner with universities to hire the new graduates, participate in graduate hiring, career fairs, and assessment centers as needed
- Perform volume (mass) recruiting for junior to mid-level roles
- Carry out direct sourcing and complex searches for senior positions
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of the recruitment practices and sourcing channels (job boards, social media groups, community forums, etc.) of your target markets
- Manage and administer online tests and assessments for candidates
- Direct sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn and local resume databases
- Coach and train recruitment interns or junior recruiters within the team
- Advise hiring managers on interview best practices, recruitment process and recommend online testing tools
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers, HR, and operations
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers about the status of hiring supported by recruitment data
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing skills with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent Japanese and English both spoken and written.
- Experience working with universities and obtains the partnerships
- Strong understanding of recruitment principles and able to handle recruiting multiple roles simultaneously
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and give presentations to other stakeholders
- Vendor management and cost-saving initiatives experience an advantage.
- Experience of employment branding strategies a plus.
Check out our Agoda Yokohama office and working environment!
#yokohama #tokyo #HR #4 #LI-JO1