Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide.
Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,500+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact center support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products.
This Recruitment Lead (North East Asia) role requires a high level of ownership, sense of urgency and operational focus to ensure that our customer service and accommodation partners service teams are always fully staffed.
The ideal candidate will be a great leader for a team of Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators, bringing optimization to the recruitment funnel, leading transformative projects, and instilling passion for having business impact.
***This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Yokohama, Japan.***
You will lead a team of Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators. You will also partner with multiple stakeholders such as Operations leaders, HR Generalists, corporate People teams, Technology team, Analytics team, etc.
You will focus on 2 different areas:
- Achieve your hiring targets for volume positions (such as Customer Experience Specialists)
- Successfully execute projects to transform the recruitment function in CEG
Some of your responsibilities in detail will be:
- Lead the team to hire to target to be 100% staffed by optimizing sourcing, recruitment funnel and the team organization
- Drive improvements to increase the quality of hires (measured by objective metrics) through data-driven experimentation
- Ensure operational excellence in your team for every step of the recruitment process (new positions intake, JDs, pre-screening, interviews scorecards, offer communication, etc.)
- Reduce the cost per hire
- Ensure that hiring managers supported by your team develop interviewing skills
- Develop strategies to build talent pipelines and effectively raise or lower the bar adapting to hiring needs
- Develop current team and hire stars
- Lead projects to transform the recruitment function. Examples of possible projects are:
- Defining operational excellence in the recruitment process
- Introducing new assessment tools
- Building an upskilling program for Recruiters
- Experimenting with different recruitment processes
- Experience in volume hiring in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment is a plus
- Previous experience in hiring for Japan and Korea market is required for this role
- Ability to leverage data to take decisions and optimize the results
- Leadership skills to rally recruiters to achieve stretch targets
- Mindset and skills for operational excellence
- Experience in people management, hiring and developing stars
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English and must be willing to work in Yokohama, Japan
#sydney #melbourne #perth #tokyo #osaka #yokohama #singapore #seoul #nagoya #okinawa #fukuoka #sapporo #HR #4