Candidates for this role must be native Mandarin and/or Cantonese speakers
Purpose / Mission
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Chinese Contact Center Training Specialist, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as employee career development through learning programs tailored for our worldwide contact centers network.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and liaise with the relevant Agoda departments to ensure that our global operations personnel reflect consistent standards of product knowledge, communication skills as well as the self motivation to provide outstanding service.
The position requires you to provide extensive training, coaching, share best people management practices and contribute with ideas for continuous organizational development.
Roles & Responsibilities
Identification of Training Needs
- To work with China Operations Management & the Chinese learning & development (training) specialists to identify training needs across the contact center in order to ensure SLAs are met
- Monitor Chinese team learning activities, training delivery, feedback surveys and performance reports to ensure consistency and meeting learning objectives
- Support, coach, mentor the team in reaching their KPIs, their objectives and professional growth
- Design and deliver specific training required. The jobholder will be required to deliver core training modules including sales skills, customer service, systems training, leadership training tailored to the Chinese markets needs
- To work closely with Chinese Operational management to ensure that our Chinese customer support specialists reflect consistent high standards of product knowledge and interpersonal skills for both internal and external communications
- Actively research and work with our Tech and CN Operations teams to identify new ways of supporting the business and processes optimization
Training Design & Delivery
- To design and deliver ongoing training programs (including e-learning platforms) to enhance, correct or bridge skills gaps
- To carry out on the job one-to-one coaching sessions with both customer support specialists, trainers & team leaders to meet specific training and development needs as necessary
- To help create & maintain a learning environment in our contact centers
- To create and execute remote learning programs for all our locations
- To help create and continuously upskill training platforms
Evaluation & Assessment
- To evaluate all training carried out to ensure that the areas of learning developed during the training have been transferred back to the workplace, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective.
- Track, analyse & report the success of the training programs
- Updates own job knowledge by studying industry best practice & participating in training activities
- To support the work done through training courses by providing one-to-one coaching, as and when required. This would also assist in the identification of training needs.
- Knowledge of China travel industry
- Knowledge of Contact Center Training & QA methodologies / BPO
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a trainer or experience of being involved with training in a Supervisor / Team Leader role.
- Bachelor Degree
- Chinese native
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective training(especially softskill training), coaching and people management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead change with positive and proven results
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Work hours flexibility (able to work in shifts occasionally)
- Able to travel
- Able to operate Microsoft applications
Good to know
- Trainer certification
- Knowledge of e-learning.
- Strong time management skill
- Quick learner
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Career opportunity regarding moves within Travel Operations teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Possibility to work in different locations
- Modern working environment