**This is a Bangkok Based Role**
Looking for someone who wants to engage a global workforce of 5,000+ employees through educational and inspiring events.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is proud to be one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has over 2.5 million daily visitors from over 200 countries, searching over 2 million properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
In this role, you will be responsible for educating, connecting and inspiring our employees through engagement activities and events that surprise and delight our 5000+ employees across the globe.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Develop creative and effective employee engagement initiatives and campaigns which educate, inspire and connect employees and drive employee engagement and retention
- Build community by overseeing our employee resource groups (Agoda Life) and ensuring all employees are aware of our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Plan and oversee the implementation of key employee engagement events, including our annual holiday party and other fun monthly events across the globe
- Reviewing and developing the employee journey and focusing on moments that matter for employees to foster inclusion and belonging for all Agoda employees
- Promote and embody a working environment that showcases our diverse, unique culture
- 5+ years of experience in employee engagement and/or events planning
- Positive energy and charisma
- Strong presentation and partnership skills that you will draw upon to present your ideas, work with different stakeholders, and drive your initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Familiarity with platforms to help manage your workflows (Asana or equivalent) as well as employee engagement tools (Facebook Workplace, Slack, Zendesk, or equivalent)
- Natural-born collaborator, matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, marketing, business, or a related field a plus
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#seattle #singapore #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #washingtondc #shanghai #newyorkcity #london #newyork #sanfrancisco #munich #chicago #tokyo #boston #hongkong #kualalumpur #brussels #paris #frankfurt #2 #LI-SE1