Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the team:
What does the Key Account team love about Agoda?
• To work on the cutting edge of technology at a scale that very few e-commerce companies in the world today can offer.
• Our website traffic is driven by the most sophisticated marketing engines in the world, and our top-notch website and app generate large volumes of bookings, making Agoda a significant and reliable business partner.
• Agoda attracts top talent from brands like Google, Microsoft and Amazon, which means you’re learning from the best.
• The work has a global scope, which means you get to work with our teams across several geographies.
About the role:
As a Senior Key Account Manager - Technology Partners based in our New York office, you will manage the relationship and performance of the world’s biggest Technology Partners (Channel Managers, Central Reservation Systems (CRS), Property Management Systems (PMS), Booking Engines, Revenue Management Systems (RMS), Payment Processors and Acquirers etc.).
You will be a seasoned professional from the internet and/or travel and/or consulting industry with proven experience in influencing stakeholders and managing big partners and/or programs within a cross-functional international role.
Your understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends and connectivity will facilitate your relationships with technology partners at a corporate level.
What you will focus on:
Own the commercial relationship with the world’s largest technology partners (such as Derbysoft) and foster outcome-oriented relationships with stakeholders across the businesses (in Product, Marketing, Legal etc.) to drive engagement and advocacy for your success.
Drive partner performance to maximize value through existing and new technology partners by identifying areas of improvement and developing opportunities.
Monitor results, identify opportunities, strategize and put an action plan in place.
Design complex commercial arrangements, strategize product integrations, identify and experiment with features through integrations that drive growth. Be creative and suggest new product features and identify new programs that you can experiment with.
• 5 years of experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company.
• 5 years of account management / strategic partnerships experience.
• A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business / hospitality or related field.
• Resilience and an unrelenting push for performance.
• A team first ethos and a dedication to collective success.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• Proven track record of managing complex commercial arrangements.
• Fair understanding of XML connectivity products and their functions.
• Manage and implement partner programs that meet quarterly target expectations.
• Familiar with business intelligence, reporting and the proactive use of data.
• Extremely comfortable with selling and influencing on VP-level.
• Be results oriented with a methodical approach to driving progress.
• Experience in motivating and training other internal departments.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
#newyork #BD #PS #4 #LI-SS1