Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Commercial Director for our Partner Services team based in London, your main objective will be to provide guidance and cross functional leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (KPI’s) and growth expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals. In so doing, this individual will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor employees. In addition, the capability to establish and develop valued long-term partnerships will be a key to the success in this role.
- Managing cross functional teams that are responsible for hotel partnerships across specific European markets.
- Lead, develop and coach staff to achieve all targets, KPIs and business goals.
- Lead initiatives to drive experimentation and data driven decision making.
- Coach teams to better prepare and present data, following business objectives.
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater internal operational efficiencies.
- Develop global distribution agreements and instigate roll out operations.
- Build and develop hotel partnerships to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Prepare and present high-quality weekly reports.
- Devise and implement strategies that grow Agoda’s footprint in Europe as well as exploring opportunities in the Nordics.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Ensure competitiveness of product consistency.
- Attend and participate to all relevant tradeshows, workshops and events.
- Leadership with strong interpersonal skills in working with medium to large sized teams.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long term relationships.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Experience in scaling digital business across markets
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#london #PS #3 #LI-HR1 #BD