ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
Agoda’s Partner Program Manager is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team. As an Arabic speaking Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of our programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the KPIs and growth expectations that meet the company’s business goals.
In doing so, you will bring solid analytical skills, superior business development skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
- Responsible for driving Partner Programs’ overall performance and penetration across the UAE through both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Present new concepts and products to accommodation providers in line with requirements of the programs
- Join and conduct weekly meetings to update and engage account management team
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-in from participating partners
- Oversee, evaluate and drive the effectiveness of the programs for participating partners
- Provide central project team with regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Prepare presentations or reports for progress toward program goals
- Assist country leads in making necessary adjustments to the programs and commercials
- Collaborate with account managers to develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation providers
- Responsible for managing the program through internal analytical tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximise our programs’ business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Assist on negotiation, data analysis and investigation for exceptional and offboarding cases
- Assist central project team with conducting market research / feasibility studies as needed to define strategy for new program roll-outs
- You will ideally have gained experience in the Digital Media or Ecommerce industry
- Proven experience in brand consultation, campaign planning, strategic partnerships, lead management, cross selling (Partnerships, AdSales, Logistics) & data analysis
- Strong numerical & analytical skills to objectively evaluate situations and problem-solve
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external stakeholders and in communicating proposals to potential partners
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Basic knowledge of Tableau dashboards is a plus
- Fluent English and Arabic is a must
- Adapts well to and is energised by change
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#dubai #PS #BD #3 #LI-RM1 #mecca #medina #riyadh #jeddah