Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
About the team:
Note from the Global Director: The successful applicant will certainly have an impressive background and a well-rounded understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends and connectivity. They will also need to be well versed in the ownership and management structure of hotel chains at a corporate level and their relationship with their hotel owners. We are not looking for someone who just wants a career move / step up; the most important characteristic the successful applicant will demonstrate is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline.
About the role:
As part of the world’s largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Senior Key Account Manager will manage the end-to-end performance management of some of our largest hotel chains within the Americas. The successful applicant will be a seasoned executive from within the travel industry who can demonstrate a track record of high performance on a regional scale. As a confident and articulate communicator, you will be able to guide us through your experience in influencing stakeholders and managing change from within a cross-functional international role.
• Drive Chain engagement by building and maintaining a professional, trustworthy, respectful and proactive relationship with all key stakeholders within the Hotel Chain
• Develop an account plan that optimizes operational health and performance
• Contribute to team success through sharing your learnings, wins, losses and best practices
• Build out training programs and sales decks to educate and train the broader hotels team on how to manage issues, troubleshoot and drive performance with individual hotels
• Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business to drive cross-fucntional support, engagement and advocacy for your success
• Take ownership of additional projects within the Key Accounts team (front-end or back-end) and ensure the team is always at the forefront of market intelligence and technical developments
• Control success through an exceptional understanding of commercial levers, business intelligence, reporting and the proactive use of data
• 4+ years' experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company
• 4+ years' experience within account management / strategic partnerships
• A bachelor's degree or MBA in business/hospitality or related field
• A unique take on excellence and a skill-set you can inspire the team with
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
#newyork #BD #PS #4 #LI-SS1