Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great."
As an Talent Management (Senior) Analyst, you are expected to initiate and execute analysis projects that deliver significant and action-oriented recommendations to stakeholders in and outside of the department. You will be driving decisions with insights drawn from customer and operational data. Your work will be project-oriented honing on your strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market knowledge and operational saviness.
This role is a unique blend of soft and hard skills. While you are part of the business organization, you are expected to leverage your advanced quantitative and technical skills to perform faster, more effective execution and more advanced analytics (requires statistical knowledge, advanced data analytics skills, and software development to optimize selected business processes). You need to be able to scale your impact with technology.
The individual needs to be self-motivated and proactive (initiate experiments and new initiatives). You will have to work cross-functionally to take ideas to action, be comfortable with ambiguity, and very capable at problem-solving. You should possess a can-do attitude (which often comes from your past experience with data analytics and computer science) and strong work ethics.
• Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
• Improve scalability, stability, accuracy, speed and efficiency of our existing data analytic projects and establish projects based on extracted data insight
• Work with tech and data teams to identify and build tools to support or automate data analysis/reporting tasks
• Understand and report to your team and senior management on business performance
• Drive data analysis projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA) / response time, customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
• Provide efficient and automated regular reporting to management
• Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in efficient and effective communication
- 5+ years of experience working as a data analyst, strong Business Intelligence/data visualization experience preferably in the field of HR
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative, data, or development
- Experience with BI/reporting software in terms of building dashboards – Tableau in particular
- Expert Excel user: ability to understand and build complex spreadsheets; ability to efficiently extract data from large and complex database
- Quick learner, proactive/forthcoming attitude, problem-solving aptitude, effective prioritization, attention to detail
- Strong “story-teller” that can communicate insights and recommendations effectively
- Excellent problem solving and comprehension skills as well as strong business sense
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people of differing levels of seniority and analytical understanding
- Project management: able to initiate and drive projects, liaise with stakeholders and manage resources to reach objectives and deliver product
- High level of organization: ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with relational databases (MSSQL, Postgress, MySQL, etc…)
- Experience working with SaaS (Workday, Greenhouse.io) platforms and APIs in any programming language (Python, C#, Java, etc.…)
What we offer
• Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
• A career path will help you to continuously develop your skills
• The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
• Competitive compensation package (relocation support for successful overseas candidates)
• International and domestic health insurance
• Annual performance bonus
#sydney #Melbourne #brussels #shanghai #beijing #prague #copenhagen #cairo #estonia #helsinki #paris #berlin #munich #hongkong #hcmc #dublin #telaviv #tokyo #kualalumpur #amsterdam #oslo #warsaw #krakow #moscow #singapore #seoul #barcelona #madrid #stockholm #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #saintpetersburg #vilnius #budapest #newyork #sanfrancisco #losangeles