Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,400+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Learning Delivery Lead. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main functions of the position would be to oversee the creation of digital learning programs.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Be an expert in and accountable for digital program delivery.
- Oversee and manage the creation of digital programs, starting with a full onboarding program.
- Create processes related to the capture and processing of content as well as the usage and maintenance of programs.
- Through innovation and experimentation determine the best mediums to share different forms of learning content.
- Use data to influence decisions relating to training, tools and processes.
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of digital learning.
- Adopt an agile approach to project management. lead multiple project teams comprised of instructional designers, content developers and subject matter experts to deliver at speed.
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
- Excellent project management capability is essential for this role. A proven track record of managing complex projects is a must.
- A process driven approach to work with demonstrable ability to create and implement SOPs.
- Experience managing teams, setting SLAs and KPIs and ensuring that sufficient people and resources are in place to meet them.
- Good understanding of learning infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance and best practices.
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels.
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages a plus.
It is preferred, though not required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, etc.
#shanghai #beijing #amsterdam #singapore #barcelona #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #TRNG #4 #LI-LZ1