Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,300+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Learning & Development Programs Manager to specifically focus on transferable skill development. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main functions of the position would be to design, develop and deliver L&D programs the focus on developing the transferable skills set of our agents.
*** This position is based in Bangkok and is open for international candidates to apply. Visa and relocation support will be provided.***
The person who takes on the role will lead and manage the following:
- Create and deliver programs that focus on soft and transferable skills that also align with leadership programs.
- Work with the operations leadership team to define the skills needed within the department.
- Employ innovative, scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mobile learning, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Track program delivery and iterate on programs to ensure continuous development of our people managers.
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery and the impact of action items related to the above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enabler of change and development
- Teaches others to teach
- Coaching experience
- Applies change management as part of learning
- Can apply psychometrics, e.g., Insight, MBTI,
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Great facilitator
- Communicates with great clarity and a focus on practical application
- Creates experiences for people to learn from; challenges and guides
- Connects well with people
- Non-ego-centric and humble, yet energetic and driven
- Experienced in developing learning programs
- Define learning objectives, including understanding root-causes
- Source and develop content, including making it relevant and directly useful to specific roles (We prefer own development over outsourcing.)
- Work with practitioners to translate methods into learning content
- Build stand-alone course kits for managers to deliver
- Managerial & BPO / contact center experience is a pro.
Undergraduate degree from a top university expected; advanced degrees welcome
#bangkok #kualalumpur #manila #newyork #london #singapore #sydney #PRJM #CUST #TRNG #4 #LI-LH1