As a Business Development Manager – Partner Programs the main objective will be to help Partner Programs to achieve new project milestones and KPI targets by providing global support and trainings, driving business development, and initiating change that will impact business and performance, with a specific focus towards Key Accounts / global hotel chains. You will be working closely with the Key Accounts team, Partner Services as well as other departments.
The work is focused on designing, improving and executing different projects in various geographies, providing training and assisting local teams with business development activities.
The position might involve international travel. You will report to Business Development Owner - Programs and work in Agoda offices located in Bangkok, Thailand.
The work is very dynamic and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are people who are flexible, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own business development projects: plan and execute projects from start to finish.
- Become a specialist in our global project roll outs, implement new roll out methodology, try new tools
- Assist with interactive training materials for external and internal users
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Train local teams on business development pipeline management and sales techniques
- Assist account owners during the business development funnel
- Attend Partner Services Team requests (provide actionable data, update the system, configure partner’s settings, investigate errors and etc)
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes.
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Manage workload: meet deadlines with high quality standards
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required; MBA a plus;
- Minimum 5 years full-time experience in an international or regional hotel group, online travel agent, or other travel company
- Extensive business development, technical or financial sales, or sales operations experience;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
BELOW ARE SOME WEBSITES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AGODA.COM
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #SanFrancisco #NewYork #Seattle #Austin #Dublin #Beijing #BD #3 #LI-TR3