Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. We support relocation and visa sponsorship for international applicants.
About the team:
As part of the world’s largest travel company – Booking Holdings Group, Agoda is a global leader in the online travel space. The Senior Connectivity Manager will operate within the Key Accounts department, working alongside a multi-cultural team of experts overlooking Agoda's strategic accounts. Located out of our Bangkok office, this position requires close coordination with commercial and operational stakeholders, in order to drive the assigned porfolio's performance.
About the role:
The Senior Connectivity Manager will own a portfolio of strategic accounts and will be responsible for driving its performance through optimal connections & operational processes, which will be achieved by closely aligning with the Commercial team, Product Owners and external partners. As such, the successful applicant will be a technical expert who can demonstrate strong project management experience, analytical acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Own the performance of your connections including new builds, rebuilds, upgrades, day-to-day success rates, access to inventory, rates, rate plans, content and availability
- Drive efficiency and agility into XML, hotel CRS / PMS and channel management connections
- Bridge the communication gaps between the commercial, operational and connectivity teams within Key Accounts by having a command of performance metrics and success drivers
- Understand and manage commercial / stakeholder needs to ensure the connectivity between Agoda and our hotel partners is always capable of driving revenue / performance
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations around forward planning, ensuring you are focused on driving additional value to our customers and hotel partners
- Prioritize operational scale in your decisions, ensuring there is minimal spillage into manual workload across the business
- 5+ years’ experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company
- 5+ years’ experience within a connectivity or engineering space
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA in computer science, software engineering, IT or related field
- Excellent command of SQL, Excel, Hadoop, Kibana, XML and data modelling
- Proficiency with some Hotel PMS / CRS systems (e.g. Amadeus, Sabre / SynXis, Oracle, DerbySoft, SiteMinder, etc.)
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#PRDM #4 #LI-RM1 #bangkok #PRJM #budapest #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #singapore #amsterdam #barcelona #madrid