THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. WE WILL PROVIDE VISA AND WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. While we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Come join us and take your career to the next level!
The role involves close integration with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive widespread cyber security program adoption. The position will drive the execution and enhancement of cyber security throughout information systems solutions in both on-premise and cloud hosted environments.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a DevSecOps Senior Engineer position with established experience with services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes in CI/CD pipeline, and general automation. This role will help to design, implement, and support solutions and processes leveraged by large number of applications hosted in our environments. Your skills are broad - implementing cloud and on-premise solutions for various application architectures, scripting, database and other data services – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Help to build Agile Strategy and Practice to integrate cybersecurity into the organizational adoption and improvement of agile practices.
- Partner with Solution Engineering and Reliability Engineering team leads to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture that are consumed by delivery teams across Agoda.
- Partner with Shared Business Platforms and Service Delivery teams to define, implement and operate a platform support model that leverages DevSecOps principles
- Point of contact for Product Teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, and DevOps and/or DevSecOps
- Partner with development and operations teams to facilitate practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and when required, engage the resources to find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Partner with Global Security Architecture on Threat Modeling integration, Application Security on Static and Dynamic Analysis results, plus Data Security team on DLP techniques.
- Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise in various risk assessments, working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Advocate appropriate cybersecurity software engineering practices such as unit testing, code reviews, full build testing, quality engineering practices and requirements capturing techniques to the teams to improve end to end secure delivery practices.
- Advocate for and ensure appropriate security practices are communicated and implemented within their application security programs. Support adherence and awareness of these practices.
- Initiate, build and sustain productive relationships.
- Monitor and manage deployment and support
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by the AppSec team
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means
- Design and test solutions to unique and interesting challenges
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to enterprise architecture, global information security policies and overall firm strategy
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports
- Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
- Facilitate challenging conversations where IT standards and business demands conflict to agree pragmatic solutions.
- Work as part of a team of software and security engineers, with a high degree of freedom to design and build best-in-class offerings
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in cyber security knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end understanding of the SDLC
- 3+ years of experience building automated pipelines
- Strong understanding of security concepts, best practices and how to apply them, such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption
- Knowledge of Container Concepts; CI/CD, Deployment Automation & Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, Source Control
- Experience in code, cloud deployment, and containers (familiarity with Ansible, Chef, DeMisto, Docker, and/or Kubernetes ).
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issues in production environment (including defining relevant levels of monitoring and thresholds, issues root cause analysis and problem solving).
- Understanding of Test Automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with development of RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in micro services architecture and design Patterns.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
#sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #oakland #miami #orlanda #boston #seattle #newyork #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #telaviv #moscow #sydney #perth #melbourne #toronto #montreal #vancouver #dublin #london #manchester #IT #4 #LI-JA1