About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As an Associate Market Manager, your key objective will be the expansion of Agoda’s room supply network by managing existing partner relationships. You will take care of a large portfolio of emerging hotels. You will assist in partnership related functions at scale, ensuring competitive, attractive and relevant supply for our customers.
- Proactively contact high potential partners to highlight business development opportunities
- Drive growth through regular project sprints based on skills and needs
- Encourage partners to maintain competitiveness on Agoda’s website
- Communicate efficiently with partners through phone and email (including webinars, thematic newsletters etc.) to best represent Agoda’s business portfolio
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Prioritise daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role; e-commerce and/or travel industry is preferred;
- Experience in project based tasks & proven personal achievements;
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders;
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term partner relationships;
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English and any other European language is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel when required.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK as we would not offer visa support on this position.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-HR1 #3 #PS #london #BD