アゴダ® (www.agoda.com) は、急成長を遂げているオンラインホテル予約のプラットフォームを世界規模で提供している企業です。世界中に多くの取り扱いホテルを持ち、45ヶ国語でサービスを提供しています。Agoda.com を運営する Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. は2005年にオンライン旅行ビジネスの専門家だった2人により立ち上げられました。さらに2007年に Booking Holdings社 により合併され、これにより Booking HoldingsはOTA業界で最も多くのホテルを取り扱う企業となり立つことができました。 Booking Holdingsは NASDAQ 上場企業であり（Nasdaq：BKNG）、S&P 500にも数えられています。
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and execute a full-scale soft skills training program and to meet targeted timelines and quality of training deliverables
- Analyze performance and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior by designing and develop learning programs and content.
- Collaborate to develop and improve course content, recommending design revisions/updates to programs, and identifying creative solutions as needed
- Track and measure impact of learning initiatives Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metric
- Lead interactions between and collaborate with L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams to agree on and achieve L&D goals
- Participates and or leads special learning-focused projects and performs activities as assigned by management.
- Design and develop learning programs and content, consult with and guide our various stakeholders
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good training delivery skills
- Has high customer-centric mentality and outstanding soft skills
- Has ability to identify interpersonal skills gaps in front line agents and create training solutions with appropriate evaluation metrics
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
Someone who can work very well with Microsoft office applications would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, and management skills are a plus.
- It is preferred to have Japanese service industry experience over 5 years
- It is preferred to have at least over 3 years of experience in L&D functions
- Able to deliver “Keigo” and Japanese business writing training
#nagoya #okinawa #fukuoka #sappro #yokohama #tokyo #osaka #Japan #TRNG #4 #LI-DS1