Agoda is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 5,000+ professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) aiming at supporting successfully new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements for Agoda’s customers in Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience group.
This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
- Drive projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, Productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
- Implement changes in the organization
- Provide efficient and regular reporting to management
- Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Define and design action plans for operational improvement together with departmental senior leadership team.
- Ensure constant calibration of between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepare and complete action plans. Ensure high productivity and quality throughout the course of the projects
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- Identify areas that can be improved in the organization/operations and propose project ideas/solutions
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation
- At least 3-8 years of experience in project management, management consulting, and/or investment banking. Project Coordinator position is also available for recent graduates with relevant qualifications (interested candidates can submit applications through this page as well)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable university. MBA is a plus
- Familiarity with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Strong communication skills (in English & Korean), conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels. Additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Take initiatives and look for opportunities for improvements
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers. Can define the analysis structure/interpret data
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- SQL, Python, R, Tableau, or other statistical software is a plus
- Experience of leading project teams in remote global locations is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (relocation support for successful overseas candidates)
- Exciting, high impact career opportunity including moves between teams and global locations. You will be interacting with departmental senior leadership team regularly
- Dynamic multinational working environment with colleagues of diverse educational and professional background
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through corporate learning programs
- Modern office space and convenient location at the heart of Bangkok metropolitan
#shenzhen #prague #copenhagen #estonia #helsinki #paris #nice #berlin #dublin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #hongkong #budapest #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #bali #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #kualalumpur #amsterdam #oslo #manila #warsaw #krakow #sintra #bucharest #moscow #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #seoul #barcelona #madrid #stockholm #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #manchester #liverpool #hcmc #gibraltar #PRJM #4 #LI-JI2