Agoda is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the China Performance Marketing team. This role will own performance marketing media buy from Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid Social to Appstore MKT.
To hit daily/monthly/quarterly ROI goals, this role’s responsibility requires the set-up, analysis and optimization of multiple media buys on daily basis. You will own paid acquisition media strategy and define the best targeting, creative and bidding options to deliver on Agoda booking objectives.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you are data-driven and have over 3 years of experience in performance marketing with a particular focus on user acquisition. A strong understanding of marketing technology (tracking, attribution, retargeting and etc.) is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve quarterly bookings growth and ROI goals;
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns for online channels such as Paid Search, Display, paid social and Appstore MKT; provide recommendations on optimizing campaigns;
- Provide daily/weekly/quarterly reports, make sure right tracking and analyzing performance;
- Communicate frequently and proactively with vendors and medias to negotiate, manage and optimize media buys;
- Share insights with the marketing team (or broader organization) and foster a collaborative learning environment;
- Assist the development of local specific paid ads assets to maximize conversion;
What we’re looking for in you:
- You have outstanding analytical skills with a data driven mindset and proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- You have strong relationships with China local media and excellent agency management skills;
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on and get-it-done mentality
- You understand marketing technology thoroughly and have experience working with tracking and analysis systems like Appsflyer, Tableau and etc.;
- You are able to troubleshoot conversion tracking, attribution issues, pixels, server to server postbacks, and etc.
- Adept at using disparate sources of data to arrive at insights/hypothesis and present effectively to stakeholders
- Work with the Product team to inform the Product roadmap for performance marketing related tools/features
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade different levels of stakeholders with proven strong commercial acumen
- Ability to inspire, mentor and motivate fellow team members
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is growing fast, where you are empowered to build, measure and improve every aspect of the business. This role is part of a growing team that is tasked to craft the long-term growth strategy of a key strategic region.