Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the Role:
This role will see the successful candidate partnering very closely with internal stakeholders of the People team and local site managers to ensure compliance in People processes and guidelines. The ideal candidate is someone with a high level of attention to details, a self-driver and have a "get-it-done" attitude. Prior knowledge of local labor laws is a strong plus.
- Partner with managers providing advice on local labor law, people management, people processes and solutions and people data insights
- Provide advice and support in the opening of new entities
- Implement HR programs and policies to improve employee satisfaction and workplace experience
- Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvement, welfare programs, data & insights
- Champion People compliance and operations to minimize regulatory violations and eliminate rework
- Partner closely with functional People teams to deliver high-value service to senior managers.
- Address and manage a broad spectrum of People related matters and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and industry best practices.
- At least 3 –5 years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent performing general HR functions
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible HR metrics
- Ability to analyse business challenges/ data and provide recommendations to business leaders
- Experience working with leading HRIS/HCM software i.e. Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle within a multi-national organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#HR #3 #LI-TW1