[Fluent level of Korean - speak/read/write is required]
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Business Analysis and Operations Manager – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, effective communication, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the crucial to the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and workflows (2) managing the requirements, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and workflows (3) become specialist in Agoda Partner Service Team systems/ tools (4) work closely with connectivity partners to develop and support XML connections to YCS API (5) managing operational projects to improve efficiencies between inter departments
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive and project manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services Team systems and tools
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training and training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- MBA a plus;
- 2 - 5 years operations or project management experience required;
- Proven track record in project delivery and product/system/process improvement;
- Multinational commercial experience preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in Korean and English;
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#seoul #2 #ANLS #CNSL #STRA #LI-MT1