ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in more than 40 locations around the globe.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly, become a significant business partner to our accommodation partners, and offer best in class products to our customers.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What is the work like?
As a Senior Key Account Manager based in our Bangkok office, you will manage the relationship and performance of the world’s biggest hotel chains.
You will be a seasoned professional from the internet and/or travel and/or consulting industry with proven experience in influencing stakeholders and managing big partners and/or programs within a cross-functional international role.
Your understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends and connectivity will facilitate your relationships with hotel owners at a corporate level.
What does the team of Key Accounts love about Agoda?
- The Key Accounts team work on the cutting edge of technology at a scale that very few e-commerce companies in the world today can offer.
- Our website traffic is driven by the most sophisticated marketing engines in the world, and our top-notch website and app generate large volumes of bookings, making Agoda a significant and reliable business partner.
- Agoda attracts top talent from brands like Google, Microsoft and Amazon, which means you’re learning from the best.
- The work has a global scope, which means you get to work with our teams across several geographies.
What you will focus on:
Relationship Management: Own the commercial relationship with the world’s largest hotel chains (such as Accor, Marriott and Hilton) and foster outcome-oriented relationships with stakeholders across the businesses (in Product, Marketing, Legal etc.) to drive engagement and advocacy for your success.
Account Management: Drive hotel chain performance to ensure our product offering is attractive for our customers by securing competitive rates, availability and engagement from our hotel partners.
Performance Management: Monitor results, identify opportunities, strategize and put an action plan in place.
Innovate: Be creative and suggest new product features and identify new programs that you can experiment with.
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Familiar with business intelligence, reporting and the proactive use of data.
- Extremely comfortable with selling and influencing on VP-level.
- Be results oriented with a methodical approach to driving progress.
- Experience in motivating and training other internal departments.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
You need to have:
- 5 years of experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company.
- 5 years of account management / strategic partnerships experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business / hospitality or related field.
- Resilience and an unrelenting push for performance.
- A team first ethos and a dedication to collective success.
- 360 vision on supply strategy and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #BD #4 #LI-AM1 #PS #CNSL