Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
- Leverage project management skills to meet project deadlines, manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware of any challenges that may arise
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to prioritize projects and create an action plan to analyze the current state of existing processes as well as to design and execute future state enhancements
- Manage and coordinate global employee mobility services, including immigration and relocation and other related services
- Create warm and welcoming experiences for new hires that ensure they receive clear and simple information before and upon arrival
- Identify development opportunities and provide support to build professional growth of people on the team – high EQ is a must as this role has an opportunity to develop a growing team
- Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills
- Leverage internal resources and third party vendors to ensure that onboarding cycle is fast, efficient, and personalized
- Create summarized reports and habitual tracking for project progress and presenting highlights to senior leadership.
- Project Management skills are a must
- Data analytics and insights
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented mindset that enable working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken (presentation skills is a must)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree required
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#seattle #singapore #malaysia #philippines #jarkarta #switzerland #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #washingtondc #shanghai #newyorkcity #london #newyork #sanfrancisco #munich #chicago #tokyo #boston #hongkong #kualalumpur #brussels #paris #frankfurt #LGL #3 #LI-SE1