Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in being a Dispute Resolution & Privacy Specialist, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit a Dispute Resolution & Privacy Specialist to be based in our Bangkok office. If you believe that you are an expert in analyzing data, we would love to hear from you!
Based in Bangkok, you will be a key advisor for customer service escalations that involve sensitive, legal, or privacy issues. You will regularly interact with many different internal teams and will be expected to learn about Agoda’s business model and products so that you can offer practical and flexible advice.
We will rely on you to develop and document efficient procedures that give customer service agents the tools they need to find appropriate solutions.
We'll Trust You To:
- Recognize when a matter might escalate and be able to deal with it before it does
- Find solutions on the fly within established parameters by focusing on and addressing the root causes of problems
- Be a key point of contact between the customer service and legal teams
- Seek advice from and instruct the legal team as appropriate to handle complaints that result in litigation, mediation, or other resolution procedures
- Communicate legal advice to customer service agents in the right context
- Handle customer and business information confidentially and with discretion
You'll Need To Have:
- Dispute resolutions/de-escalations experience
- Experience dealing with lawyers, paralegals and/or consumer boards
- Good understanding of consumer protection and data privacy laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication
#kualalumpur #bangkok #manila #london #budapest #CUST #4 #LI-RS3