Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Knowledge Manager. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main functions of the position would be to oversee the migration to a new knowledge management platform and champion CEG-wide knowledge sharing and best practices, so that the organization’s know-how, information and experience is shared and easily accessible to all CEG employees.
*** The opportunity is open to both local and international candidates. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided. ***
< Duties and Job Responsibilities >
- Be an expert and be accountable for knowledge management and promoting the benefits of effective knowledge management in CEG.
- Oversee the migration to a new knowledge management platform.
- Create processes related to the usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Set standards for tagging, layout, accuracy, and metadata of the content.
- Manage training and upskilling of CEG staff to use and maintain the knowledge management platform.
- Through innovation and experimentation determine the correct strategy to share knowledge across the organization.
- Determine the appropriate SLAs for the KM team and ensure that they are met.
- Use data generated by the KM team to influence decisions relating to training, tools and processes.
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Promote a collaborative approach to knowledge management engaging stakeholders across CEG
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
< Skills >
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application in delivering KM strategy, SOP and process documentation.
- Experience managing projects end to end.
- Experience managing teams, setting SLAs and KPIs and ensuring that sufficient people and resources are in place to meet them.
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance and best practices.
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Copy writing, and proof-reading skill paired with the ability to rewrite knowledge content for the audience and channel intended.
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels.
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages such as Mandarin a plus
< Education >
It is preferred, though not required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, etc.
#manila #kualalumpur #melbourne #bangkok #london #capetown #singapore #hongkong #shanghai #TRNG #PRJM #CUST #4 #LI-LH1