Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. We employ 4,000+ professionals of 80+ nationalities in 30+ locations around the world. We have our largest operating office in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have 2,000+ professionals. Our parent company, Booking Holdings, owns several other premier travel brands, including Kayak, Booking.com and Rentalcars.com, making us by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world.
We are looking for a self-driven and enthusiastic individual to join us as Senior Global Mobility Specialist in our Bangkok office. The Senior Global Mobility Specialist will manage international moves and support our Global Mobility strategy. Acting as a single point of contact for employees and the business, this role requires advice in all areas of mobility.
Responsibilities of the role
Your role will include the following:
- Manage and coordinate global mobility services (immigration and tax) for Agoda employees (excluding Thailand in-bound cases) focusing on business efficiency, talent strategy and employee experience.
- Handle day-to-day transactions relating to immigration (new hires, international transfers, extensions) and business visa. Manage exceptions and escalation of issues.
- Work closely with employees, hiring managers, talent acquisition, and other stakeholders: e.g. Collecting employee documentation, recording/tracking visa.
- Prepare forecasts and presentations of all expected costs between tax, mobility, and immigration providers and government fees, as well as manage payment of invoices.
- Work closely with other team members to identify immigration and tax requirements for new markets and to develop and improve program, policies, and general administration of the mobility process.
- Provide communication and training related to mobility and immigration policies and processes to enhance understanding and communication.
- Identify development opportunities while also creating team cohesion internally and across the broader People team.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Global Mobility e.g. immigration and/or mobility tax
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset that enable effectively working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience using of MS Excel, Workday, or other HR-centric systems
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master is a plus
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok, Thailand.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#3 #HR #LI-NS2