*** This role will be based in Bangkok ***
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role:
- Conduct analyses of a variety of our data sets and translate into actionable dashboards (Tableau) and insights
- Identify the data that is required by different People team stakeholders as well as business owners
- Play a key role in designing, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of all People team programs
- Help communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings
- Develop, implement, and maintain data quality practices including methodologies, measurements, and processes.
- Help build and maintain the people data warehouse (MSSQL)
- Help maintain existing technology (Web services, scrapers, chrome extensions, webforms, etc…)
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative, data, or development field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Systems)
- Strong “story-teller” that can communicate insights and recommendations effectively
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting a preferred
- Proficient in analysis using at least one BI tool (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, etc…) to communicate insight.
- Experience working with relational databases (MSSQL, Postgress, MySQL, etc…) and familiarity with ETL or ETL tools preferred
- Experience working with SaaS (Workday, Greenhouse.io) platforms and APIs in any programming language (Python, C#, Java, etc.…) a plus