ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
Agoda’s Partner Program Manager is an exciting new role within the Partner Services Team. As a Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of our programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.’s) and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring solid analytical skills, superior business development skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
- Responsible for driving Partner Programs’ overall performance and penetration for Europe through both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Present new concepts and products to accommodation providers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present data-driven business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in deciding to join new programs
- Work closely with country leads and central project team in the head office to establish and implement localized program strategies for European markets, based on market insights and company guidelines
- Join and conduct weekly meetings to update and engage account management team
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-in from participating partners
- Oversee, evaluate and drive the effectiveness of the programs for participating partners
- Provide central project team with regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Prepare presentations or reports for progress toward program goals
- Assist country leads in making necessary adjustments to the programs and commercials
- Collaborate with account managers to develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation providers
- Responsible for managing the program through internal analytical tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximise our programs’ business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Assist on negotiation, data analysis and investigation for exceptional and offboarding cases
- Assist central project team with conducting market research / feasibility studies as needed to define strategy for new program roll-outs
- Proven experience in developing similar programs within a hotel, OTA or wholesale businesses
- Good understanding of tour operating, wholesale and supplier management
- Anticipate & proactively manage potential partners’ requests
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail as well as critical thinking skills to objectively evaluate situations and problem-solve
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external stakeholders and in communicating proposals to potential partners
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create and sustain strong relationships
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Basic knowledge of Tableau dashboards is a plus
- Fluent English language (verbal & written) required and other European languages would be desirable
- Adapts well to and is energised by change
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
#london #sale #BD #3 #LI-RM1